Welcome To Hearst Tower
Opened in 2002, the 46-story Hearst Tower is Charlotte's fourth tallest building and contains 970,002 rentable sq. ft. The Hearst Tower features a high-rise element that combines horizontal bands of glass with strong vertical piers of stone and precast concrete. The building has a reverse floorplate design which gives the tower its distinctive flared out appearance towards the tower’s top. The 32 floor tower rests atop a 15 floor podium which contains the building lobby, a 1,400-space parking garage, retail, and Trading Floor.
Building News & Events
- To access the Hearst Tower Access Form, click here
- Click here to access the After Hours Lighting and Air Request System
- Click here to access the Emergency Procedures
- Click here to view the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Please send us your feedback, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.